Our client is a strategic marketing and communications agency working with global organisations. Their clients also include automotive, training, and events businesses.
With ambitious growth plans underway, they are now looking for a Senior Creative to take the lead on multi-channel campaigns spanning digital and non-digital marketing, video and events.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a very ambitious and growing agency and become a key player in their continued growth.
As a Senior Creative you will have the independence to develop your own creative concepts on a range of projects, from digital campaigns, video and animation, events and traditional comms for predominantly B2B and Internal communications campaigns.
You'll work closely with the wider agency to ensure a unified and optimised creative outcome for every brief. This is an ideal role for somebody used to idea generation and creative problem-solving that is also happy to take a 'hands-on' approach, creating visuals and executing campaigns as well as offering conceptual and strategic direction.
- Origination of cutting-edge marketing campaigns and collateral
- Visualisation of creative ideas and creative campaign development
- Creative Direction of designers within studio
- Presenting work within agency team and to clients
Skills & Experience required:
- A strong portfolio illustrating mastery of digital, social and traditional comms
- Examples of executional capability, as well as strong ideas/concept development
- Significant experience in respected agencies with a solid team history
- Experience working on B2B, B2C and Internal comms campaigns
- Hands-on Adobe Creative Suite skills
What you'll get:
- Competitive starting salary with a yearly pay review
- Structured, tailored personal development plan from day one
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme, Pure-gym membership and regular social events
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please send your CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.