We have a fab opportunity for a highly creative Senior Copywriter. You will be joining a leading global brand communications agency. They work with companies all over the world to get their words working harder, focusing on: tone of voice, writing, training, and naming. HQ is based in London, and they have a team in the US. So we are looking for a Senior writer for the London office and also for the US office (can be remote)
You can turn your hand to creating a tone of voice, or writing in one. You can name a product, or create an entire naming system. You're the creative expert in the room when a client comes to us with a tricky challenge. You're curious about new technologies affecting business writing, like AI and conversation design. And you'll talk passionately about the power of words to shift the world - helping us to make our name synonymous with the research and insight that proves it. And since we work so closely with our US team, it's a bonus if you've got experience of working in both US and UK English.
Who you are...
As a senior creative writer, you'll be:
- a passionate writer who can communicate fluently across industries and formats. And you're excited to guide team members and clients on how to do the same.
- a brand language expert, adept at spotting patterns that link to new ideas for messaging, or finding places for voice to come alive.
- a client whisperer, pitching C-suites and winning over senior execs with brilliant strategic thinking and mic-drop-worthy creative work
- raring to get under the skin of our clients' businesses and come up with creative solutions to their communications challenges
- able to not only create quality work for clients, but track and produce results
- a leader-in-the-making, at home briefing and managing remote teams on creative projects -- and always staying confident
- hot on finding, sharing, and coming up with new thinking and research
- fired up about proving the impact of words in business, and bringing it to life
- curious about new technologies affecting business writing, like AI and conversation design
Please send your CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.