The Senior Copywriter will provide content for our internal and external communications. You will be responsible for creating content for press releases, media articles, product launches, blog content, webinars and scripts. This includes working collaboratively with team members to create accurate, engaging and clear content that meets the needs of internal and external customers.
What you bring:
- Experience writing for technical / professional service companies (e.g. finance, insurance, engineering etc.) across a variety of materials including sales, marketing, press and internal materials
- Work with speed, unafraid to ask for additional support from the team, take edits and criticism of work well
- A clear, concise written tone of voice
- Fantastic attention to detail and ability to proof read
- Relaxed interview style (we interview people across the industry for our blogs as well as internally)
- Ability to clearly and simply explain complicated concepts
- If you have experience in the maritime industry this would be a great advantage
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.