Our client is a beauty company that is a socially-led and digitally-driven company.
As Global Creative Copywriter you will be responsible for developing the wider brand storytelling strategy to build brand equity - starting with developing and embedding the brand tone of voice.
You will need to be an all-round creative copywriter who can think strategically, write creative concepts and develop original copy and be able to apply big ideas across all of the channels.
A good understanding of beauty copywriting regulations and SEO practises to optimize articles and increase visibility is also essential.
You'll be working with a team of designers and need to be a team player to come up with creative innovative ideas.
- Take ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard
- Understanding of campaign objective strategies
- Create and embed brand tone of voice consistently across all channels in short and long copy style as and when needed
- Shape language and tone used across all channels, emails, banners etc
- Check all copy generated by team members
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Meeting deadlines
- Push clients and team towards exciting ideas
- Keeping up to date with industry trends
- Write original copy for campaigns, ads and social networks etc
- Edit and fast-check pieces of content by the team
- Use SEO practices to optimize articles and increase visibility
- Create and oversee reports on content
- Interview clients, industry experts and internal teams
- Monitor content like web traffice and conversion rates
- Ability to manage freelance copywriters as and when needed
Experience & Competencies Required:
- Excellent written skills with a talent for storytelling
- Confident ability to create and embed tone of voice
- Copywriting experience
- A love of storytelling and all things creative and innovative
- Experience within a consumer or retail organisation is beneficial
- A strong record in creating immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd
- Skilled in writing both short and long copy for digital assets
- The ability to plan and strategise high-profile projects
- A keen attention to detail and timescales
- Experience working as part of an editorial, retail or commercial copy team
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.