- Capable of understanding a wide range of industries, markets and brands, and what it takes to stand out and service large accounts within them
- Develop compelling go-to-market propositions and messaging frameworks.
- Ability to build on messaging, write and deliver compelling content
- Own the development of communications strategies, propositions and messaging based on rigorous insight
- Work directly with clients - for example facilitating discovery workshops or telephone interviews - to help them articulate their objectives and messaging.
- Ability to consult (in-depth understanding of client's business, sector and their clients), earn trust, relationship-build and work in true partnership with clients
- C.8 years' experience in B2B marketing, either within an agency or client side environment
- Strong understanding of B2B content, in particular in the tech and services industries
- Track record in working on campaigns that span different industries
- Experience of articulating propositions and collaborating with clients on how to get the best return for their marketing investment
- Strong understanding of the broader marketing discipline - able to work within an integrated environment
- Experience of articulating and presenting rationales for marketing programmes
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.