Our client is a leading global organiser of trade show events and conferences across different sectors. Their events are described as amazing, educational, energising, exciting, insightful, inspiring, productive and fun. They have a really exciting opportunity for a Senior Content Producer to manage the content strategy across a range of events. Offices are based in central London with some flexi remote working.
- The Senior Content Producer will be responsible for the day-to-day management of content associated with their specific portfolio and the production of content for its events.
- Accountable for producing and securing agreement on the content plan for each show and delivering a complete content programme. Supporting the marketing plan to deliver visitors by delivering a strong speaker line up, with associated content marketing which may include video, written and social media based campaigns.
- Management of the content budget associated with each event including involvement in securing discretionary investment budgets for growth events.
- Work closely with sales team to maximise revenue from each agenda whilst ensuring that the quality of the content delivered is of the first quality.
- Working to constantly innovate both onsite content, and pre-event content marketing, to ensure that the shows retain their position as the sector's leading tradeshows.
- Copy Writing: Responsible for generating editorial content, and a number of whitepapers each year.
- Content Development: topic generation to deliver additional/new audience segments
- Onsite Delivery: managing meticulous on-site execution of content to exceptional standards of customer service.
- Developing relevant networking content.
- Create, in conjunction with the Head of Content, the content marketing strategy for each event.
- Review the performance of each content element of each show, producing a post-show report and production of the show content plan.
- Ensure strong communication and collaboration between the content team, marketing and sales teams including regular meetings to review activity and put in place action plans where necessary.
- Provide aggregated reporting of portfolio KPI and activity performance as required and ensure that the team have full ownership of their KPIs; meet with direct reports regularly to discuss event KPI performance vs. target and create plans to optimise or remediate as appropriate.
- 3 years' experience of conference production.
- Proven experience in the conference arena in UK & Europe.
- Experience of developing conferences in a particular specialism.
- Proven track record of success within the commercial conference world.
- Track record in effective brand communication and collaboration.
- A high level of commercial awareness and be target and deadline driven.
- Strongly results-focused, able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics.
- Evidence of being able to clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Customer-oriented, taking pride in exceeding customer expectations.
- Proven relationship skills - able to build and develop good working relationships across the business to facilitate the accomplishment of goals, leverage learning and share best practice.
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.