Senior Artworker - £33-£40k
Creative Artworker with at least 4 years' DTP experience including preparing B2B marketing materials following existing brand guidelines, and managing an existing website through CMS.
- Production of client presentations, bid documents, design boards, award submissions, press adverts, stationary and display graphics working from existing templates and following brand guidelines.
- Production of ad hoc studio marketing materials following brand guidelines.
- Production of E-shots using Mailchimp.
- Creating/adjusting vector drawings and maps as required.
- Ongoing content management of company website, including creating project case studies and new pages as required and working with freelance developers to fix technical problems.
- Supporting the wider studio to use DTP templates correctly and to the correct brand standards, including producing instructional worksheets and providing one-to-one support when needed.
- Ongoing management of studio image library including filekeeping and image retouching when required.
- Management of in-house photography studio and equipment.
- Assisting Head of MarComms with ad hoc administration duties.
- Strong understanding of layout, typography and colour with an eye for detail.
- Ability to manage and deliver a range of projects from concept to completion.
- Ability to prepare artwork for digital printing, both in-house and with external printers.
- Ability to manage a large number of projects of varying complexity with multiple teams, often working under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Skills in image retouching.
- Fluent Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign/Illustrator/Photoshop).
- Ability to use CMS with an understanding of SEO.
- Photography skills a bonus but not essential.
- PC based.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.