Our client is a consumer engagement agency, create brand experiences for client's consumers. That ranges from brand partnerships to loyalty schemes to platform ideas that extend all channels and global markets.
You will closely work with the strategy, tech, design, client service teams.
You will have the opportunity to create and inspire others to generate mould-breaking and career defining campaigns.
As a senior creative, you will develop and stretch your capabilities with the potential to build and own campaigns across multiple channels, from retail to social and experiential.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE AGENCY
Ideally as an established Senior Creative, you are a master in generating ideas that inspire, delight and create behaviour change on a mass scale. You are equally gifted in converting the ideas into inspirational and actionable campaigns. Coming from an Art Direction or Design background, you'll know the benefit of craft and will be skilled in distilling complex messages into simple visual interpretations.
- You'll be an expert at listening to and interrogating briefs, able to identify gaps and reject briefs as necessary. Occasionally you'll be working with Strategy, Client Services and Clients to help develop briefs.
- You are confident in questioning during briefings (client or agency) in order to ensure the potential of an opportunity is spotted and maximised.
- You will have proven ability of stretching a brief into campaigns beyond their initial parameters.
- You will generate campaigns that have the potential to change behaviour at mass scale.
- Your concepts may span from platform ideas to tactical ones (eg. social media and CRM).
- You will apply concepts to multi-channel touchpoints across customer journeys.
- You will predominantly work closely with your Creative Partner to concept ideas, you'll also be comfortable working solo when needed and play an effective role in brainstorming during group sessions, with colleagues, clients and co-creation collaborators.
- You're experienced in working with designers and illustrators.
- You'll creatively lead the workstreams of the visual delivery. You'll liaise with Project Managers / Client Services to decide the right time in the process to bring on board specialist skills such as illustration, design, 3D design, digital design, motion design etc.
- You've got a lot of experience working across multiple touch points.
- You will develop campaigns competently in accordance with clients' tone of voice, brand positioning and channel appropriateness.
- You'll know your way around Adobe Creative Suite.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE
- Established senior conceptual creative.
- Campaigns that have been recognised, whether awarded or featured.
- Strong integrated agency experience.
- A strong digital innovator, able to expand on traditional briefs and challenge the status quo.
- Skilled in operating within brand guidelines.
- Experience and understanding of how to deliver comms in our modern omni-channel world, both physical and digital.
- Create outstanding work.
- Have a passion for sport, fashion, décor, entertainment and gaming as these are the worlds of our clients.
- Your portfolio should contain examples of successful retail, digital, social and experiential campaigns for well-known brands.
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.