Senior Art Director
I'm looking for a Senior Art Director experienced within the entertainment industry on behalf of a cool creative agency in London.
The role is to assist the Creative Director, taking responsibility for the day-to-day creative development and execution of campaigns. My client is looking for a creative individual with previous Advertising experience and a strong passion for video games.
- Responsible for producing innovative ideas for advertising campaigns in line with the client brief provided.
- Utilising a high level of skill across multiple design software packages (such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) to execute creative to the brief required and within the time frame required.
- Liaising with the Account Management team to discuss client requirements, gaining an understanding of the target audience and meeting with the Creative Director before ideas are presented to the client to confirm they are final and therefore suitable for presentation.
- Producing visuals and final artwork for projects
- Attending shoots both photographic and live action.
- Prepping assets to the required delivery spec ie. prepping them ready for Print.
- Carry out required research, collating information and imagery to help strengthen a creative assets.
- Able to develop concepts which adhere to any brand style guideline and restrictions provided.
Soft Skill Requirements:
- Positive work attitude
- Organised and have the ability to prioritise
- Punctual and good time management
- Attention to detail
- Team player
Technical Skill Requirements:
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.