Our client, a Communication Agency based in Berkshire are looking for a Senior Account Manager/Director from an agency background and that has strong comms experience ** Will look at fixed-term contract or perm ***
Your role will lead all day-to-day client communications, manage projects from brief to delivery and actively reinforce our reputation for service and creative excellence.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record of:
- Managing the smooth, timely, and profitable delivery of multiple client projects simultaneously
- Accountability for account development, revenue targets, and pipeline building
- Building and maintaining strong client partnerships based on the twin pillars of performance and trust
- Ability to assimilate complex subject matter, interpret and challenge client's initial brief and act as a confident advisor for next steps
- Exceptional attention to detail in all matters with a focus on delivery excellence
- Strong communication and presentation skills for 'selling' concepts or ideas internally and externally, engaging clients at a senior level with the necessary gravitas to act in an advisory capacity
- Ambition and intellectual ability to support the agency's new business efforts with credentials and pitches
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.