Our client is based in North London Independent Creative Agency working and they are looking for an Account/Project Manager. ( Hybrid Working) Ideally someone who has worked across Branding and Packaging
Someone to help create strategic, beautiful solutions for their clients and implement them through to completion.
You will help deliver greater value to clients through leveraging internal and working with external talent resulting in the best creative outcomes. You will develop client trust and advocacy through effective planning and delivery across all briefs while partnering with client services to provide a consistent and excellent experience for their clients.
You will report to the Director of Operations
- Must be client-facing and capable of managing multiple/heavy workloads
- Heavy project management role
- Lots of planning/strategy involved
- Comfortable with change as things change every hour
- Management of the people - strong communicator
- Master planner
- Calm leader of the project
- Instill confidence in the team and project
- Inspires client confidence through effective project delivery, harnessing the creative intent, across a variety of channels
- Analyses client challenges and briefs, asking the right questions, to get to the best outcomes
- Effectively manages multiple project timelines across multiple clients within a Hub ensuring all deadlines are met and tangibles delivered
- Collaborates closely with Creative Services team to determine most suitable internal and external expertise required for the Client opportunity
- Effectively and proactively manages internal and external communications across diverse teams, levels, and priorities
- Builds strong relationships with partners, experts, and collaborators, in order to develop advocacy and attract the best talent
- Works with Design Director and Creative Services to determine the right talent for projects, based on in-depth knowledge of capabilities, efficiency, costing, and desired outcomes
- Works in tandem with client services to ensure project quotes accurately reflect project, acting in an advisory capacity based on previous projects and experience, providing information to assist negotiations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.