Senior Account Manager/Account Director to join an end-to-end creative and media agency in London.
Our client is looking for a Senior Account Manager/Account Director with solid experience in social and digital (content focused). You will be the lead on all projects on a day-to-day basis ensuring social campaigns and content are produced and delivered on time and at the high level of quality expected by the client. You will have a real passion for social and digital, and enjoy working closely with creatives, social channel specialists and production to create brilliant work.
The Senior Account Manager/Account Director is the lynch pin of the agency - working alongside creatives, strategists and producers in the delivery of all aspects of client campaigns.In addition to running the administrative functions of the team - status reports, contact reports, financials, your key responsibilities will be liaising with clients and other members of the internal team from different disciplines ensuring that all elements are delivered to an exceptional standard while maintain profit margins. You will also write briefs, briefing/reviewing creative and gaining client sign off.
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent client management skills to guide a client through a project
- Ability to lead and manage client expectations through the difficult aspects of a digital, social or innovation project
- A proven track record of managing a client and growing an account
- Experience in running campaigns across all digital and social channels
- Ability to prioritise issues, escalate as appropriate whilst understanding the bigger picture of workflows within the department
- The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail
Please apply with a recent CV.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.