SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Keywords: - (B2C, B2C, Print, Digital, Relationship management)
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Location: Hertfordshire/North London
An experience Account Manager with a track record of success is required by a multi-disciplined creative agency based on the borders of Hertfordshire and North London.
The Agency offers, strategy, creative, marketing. Print and digital solutions to a wide variety of clients.
You will take responsibility for leading some of the agency's key client accounts, understanding their needs, coordinating resources and growing the accounts over time.
- Building strong, professional and effective relationships with a network of contacts across your client portfolio, solving problems and generating opportunities.
- Demonstrating to your clients that you have built an in-depth understanding of their business, their needs and how to add value for them through the services on offer.
- Ensuring that the needs of the client are understood by the agency you will oversee delivery of the work and ensure that the solutions delivered are in line with expectations and of a high quality.
- Working with Client Services Director to identify ways in which the agency can grow sales, revenue and profitability by generating opportunities to add value for clients.
- Working with the Business Development Managers to win business from potential new clients.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Experience of creative agencies with a broad knowledge of industry trends in website design and development.
- Experienced and comfortable leading client services. You will already have experience of working in a commercial environment with a track record of success in growing client accounts while satisfying client needs and demonstrating value-adding outcomes.
- Lead client engagements with confidence
- Your communication style will be clear, concise and strategic.
- You will be able to inspire the client and account teams.
- Demonstrable and extensive experience of working in a B2C or B2B environment.
- Key competencies required for the job: relationship management; commercial acumen; problem solving; oral and written communications; and delivering at pace.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.