Senior Account Manager to join a content agency in London.
This is a studio-based role that will require you to spend time in meetings, on calls, in briefings, as well as staying in close contact with clients. It can be demanding, so real motivation is required to thrive.
The Senior Account Manager will oversee projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that they run smoothly and achieve their potential.
Daily contact with clients is a key part of the job, so offering new and forward-thinking ideas is essential to the productive communication process. The SAM will be expected to pitch to clients, so a confident and assertive attitude is necessary to promote the agency's ideas and benefits.
Reporting to the company's directors, this is a fast-paced environment that is both demanding and fulfilling, involving the coordination of internal and external staff. The agency will also depend on you to give your projects direction and maintain a clear strategy to achieve the very best outcome for the client.
You will be working alongside a team of filmmakers and editors to create compelling stories. The role will develop and grow according to the business needs.
Typical activities will include (but not be limited to):
- Responsibility for project management, resourcing, and client management
- Administration tasks that will help to keep campaigns well-managed and organised.
- Overseeing and managing feedback process
- Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
- Sharing and logging campaign details from the client
- Writing status reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and peers updated
- Being the overseer of projects from start to finish
- Pitching and presenting to clients
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- Agency background (ideally content) in a Client Services role
- A proactive approach to creative projects
- Experience of working as part of a team
- A keen eye for detail, proofreading and quality control
- Awareness/willingness to learn about the creative processes and techniques - specialising film, production, and content for social media
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Basic Understanding of InDesign
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.