SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (client services) - Maternity Cover
Keywords - (Print, Digital, Client Services, Digital Project Management, Content Marketing, Retail)
Salary - up to £38,000
Location - London
To work on a client account delivering branded content across multiple-platforms in print and digital. The ideal candidate will have a background working in client services and digital project management, with shoot production management also being preferential. You will have previous experience working in the content marketing/publishing field, and have a solid understanding of the digital landscape. Retail experience a definite plus.
* Build relationships with key client stakeholders and on-going client management / liaison.
* Co-ordinate the team in the creation of content production and digital development plans, communicating workflow, status and dependencies.
* Strategic content planning working closely with Editors and Publisher.
* Solid digital experience - understanding of online marketing, advertising, sales and technology.
* Able to multi-task, manage complex budgets and critical paths across various departments and stakeholders.
* Compile content proposals and presentations for client review/approval.
* Creating and implementing efficient briefing and approval processes.
* Negotiating and commissioning contributors as and when required.
* Managing & assisting on stills/video shoots as and when required.
* Working collaboratively with suppliers and partner agencies in the delivery of projects.
* Troubleshooting issues with team and client to ensure smooth delivery of projects at all times.
* Well organised with an excellent work ethic
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Good communication skills to build solid and long-lasting relationships at all levels
* Able to deliver exemplary client service.
* Able to work well in a team and be able to multi-task.
* Resourceful and conscientious - a proactive thinker that can work through problems to find effective solutions.
* Ability to prioritise and manage internal and external expectations.
* Proven digital expertise; passionate about the digital landscape and knowledge of the market and developing trends (SEO, Content & social).
* Excellent commercial acumen.
* Very solid client handing skills; a capable and trusted pair of hands.
* Strong organisational and time management skills.
* MAC/PC literate including Microsoft Office
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.