Senior Account Manager to join a Branding Agency in London.
- Successful running of substantial jobs / smaller accounts with support of line manager
- Ownership of work delegated to you by the Account Director or line manager
- Close monitoring of budgets and timescales
- Demonstrate a strategic understanding of the client's business / brand / product / service as well as its
marketplace, contributing to the development of the clients marketing ambitions
- Contribute to strategic presentations and proposals
- Write and deliver substantial creative briefs
- Confident and articulate in meetings and presentations
- Understanding of the creative process
- Able to evaluate creative in context of the brief and in principle
- Ensure timing schedules kept up-to-date and circulated to relevant people and managed with the client
- Proofread copy, layouts and artwork carefully against brief / approved copy / amends
- Support the Account Director and senior members of the agency in new business tenders and pitches
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.