Senior Account Manager - Up to £49k
Our client is a London based design/marketing agency and they are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join the growing team. In this role you will demonstrate a strategic understanding of the client's business / brand / product / service as well as its marketplace, contributing to the development of the clients marketing ambitions. You will have efficient administration and close monitoring of budgets and timescales, ensuring that all jobs are carried out profitably, efficiently and to a high standard.
- Look at accounts with a long term / wider perspective beyond individual campaigns or projects
- Contribute to strategic presentations and proposals
- Broad business skills
- Write and deliver substantial creative briefs, which are clear and succinct, which add value to creative and/or production process
- Able to evaluate creative in context of the brief and in principle
- Timely and effective administration and financial management
- Confident and articulate in meetings and presentations
- Effective time management
- Resilient, maintaining an effective working behavior even in the face of setbacks
- Takes responsibility and ownership for projects / accounts by personal accountability for actions
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.