We're looking for a go-getting and passionate Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join a London based creative agency working across branding, packaging, web design, corporate comms. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work with some of the UK's biggest companies on a variety of interesting and diverse projects.
They are looking for someone with a thorough understanding of marketing communications and the creative process, and so for this you will have to have a design background yourself. Whether this means you studied Graphic Design at college/university or you were previously a Designer yourself. You'll have ownership of your own London-based clients and the opportunity to take the next step in your career.
- Lead a portfolio of your own clients
- Develop a deep understanding of your clients' challenges and needs
- Deliver the highest level of service
- Prepare and present creative briefs for internal discussion
- Present creative ideas back to clients
- Develop and implement strategic plans for the growth of your accounts
- Accurately manage project budgets, ensuring all projects are estimated and invoiced correctly
- Contribute to income forecasting
- Meet key performance goals in respect of business development and client satisfaction
- Ability to think creatively and add value
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects in a creative environment
- Ability to build strong and collaborative relationships with clients at varying levels of seniority
- Ability to constructively challenge the client, manage internal issues and work through challenges to facilitate project delivery
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good self-motivation, strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Experience of forecasting, estimating and managing campaign budgets
- Skills and desire to spot opportunities to improve a client's business
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A recognised qualification in Graphic Design is essential
- Great communicator and ambitious with a very straightforward, approach
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.