Senior Account Manager to join an integrated healthcare communication agency in London.
- Possess a thorough understanding of client brand, the market environment, and marketing strategy.
- Manage day-to-day running of accounts.
- Ensuring implementation of all projects of designated responsibility to quality standards, meeting all deadlines, or managing deadline amendment proactively.
- Regular client update or campaign/project progress.
- Responsible for accurate estimating, billing, awareness of budgetary status at all times to ensure account budget not exceeded and ensure project profitability.
- Creative briefing.
- Provide clear and accurate briefings to all personnel tasked with project implementation.
- Advise client on necessary campaign changes/external issues.
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity.
- Develop comprehensive creative briefs for review by Account Director.
- Responsible for briefing in creative work.
- Responsibility for ensuring the quality of creative concepts and materials produced by the studio on time, and on budget.
- Develop and maintain media contacts
Please apply for a detailed job spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.