A Senior Account Manager is required to join a Luxury Property Agency to work on one of their prestigious accounts.
This requires extraordinary powers of empathy, communication and persuasion as you liaise seamlessly with clients, the Design team, third parties and other members of the Client Services team.
You will report to the Client Services Director, London.
* Take ownership of key client relationships and proactively develop the client's business within the agency
* Maintain strong relationships with a number of clients
* Develop opportunities for clients within the UK and other key regions as required
* Identify opportunities outside of existing accounts and strive to develop these
* Manage complex projects
* Proactively anticipate and resolve (or escalate) project and account issues
* Foresee resourcing issues before they arise and raise for discussion
* Ensure each project is delivered on time, within budget
* Liaise and report to finance department to ensure all invoices are tracked and issued in a timely manner
* Have a good grasp of the real estate world, and our client's business
* Demonstrate a thorough understanding of internal costing procedures and client billing so we make a profit
* Assist in managing and nurturing junior team members
* Help to create a motivating and inspiring environment for the team
* Give objective direction and guidance to creative teams based on client feedback
* Strive to develop improvements and efficiencies within the Client Services team by continuing to evolve our
approach to working processes
* Earn the respect of the Design team through your ability to manage projects and objectively evaluate work
* Timesheet work accurately
* A fantastic communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
* A confident presenter, you're a master of selling in ideas
* A strategic thinker, with the ability to think outside the box when problem-solving
* A multi-tasker who knows how to prioritise and do what it takes to get the job done
* A natural planner, always thinking a few steps ahead
* Effortlessly organised and an obsessive timekeeper
* Eagle-eyed for detail, you are always up to speed and you never compromise on standards
* Bundles of leadership potential,proactive and supportive
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.