A full service agency based in Hertfordshire are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their integrated design team covering digital content, advertising, direct mail, branding, information design and internal communication.
Reporting to Managing Creative Director, you will be the main point of contact for their key clients on a broad range of print, digital and video projects. Helping to create proposals, schedules and costings, leading and managing individual projects from creative development through to delivery.
This is a hands-on, client facing role, requiring you to build excellent relationships with our existing clients and support our senior management team in driving growth. A varied and exciting opportunity, this role would suit someone who is smart, efficient and aspirational, can add value strategically and creatively and always with a resilient, can-do attitude.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Taking briefs from new and existing clients and liaising with creative teams to ensure they are adequately briefed on client requirements
- Ability to understand brand strategies and contribute towards strategic direction
- Establish budgets and schedules for individual projects
- Working alongside our talented creative teams, to manage client projects front
- Create presentation material required for pitches to new and existing clients
- Attend and contribute to client meetings
- Oversee Budget management of individual projects and the delivery of sound financial reporting and forecasting
- Oversee Time sheet management
- Build relationships with new and existing clients; listening to and understanding
- Skilled in creating great relationships
- Participate in new business development - working with our sales, marketing
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.