Senior Account Manager
Our client is an excellent London based agency and they are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join the team on a perm basis. In this role you will have to demonstrate a strategic understanding of the client's business / brand / product / service as well as its marketplace, contributing to the development of the clients marketing ambitions.
- Look at accounts with a long term / wider perspective beyond individual campaigns or projects
- Contribute to strategic presentations and proposals
- Broad business skills
- Write and deliver substantial creative briefs, which are clear and succinct, which add value to creative and/or production process
- Ensure communications are clear and persuasive, seeking to convince others in a way which gains acceptance / agreement and / or change
- Confident and articulate in meetings and presentations
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the creative process and the significance of the brief in that creative process
- Timely and effective administration and financial management
- Clear and efficient delegation, taking into consideration workload and ability
- Manage any direct reports effectively, providing guidance and motivation whilst actively expanding their knowledge and skill base
- Effective time management
- Resilient, maintaining an effective working behavior even in the face of setbacks
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.