Our client is a leading strategic storytelling communications agency who help clients tell better business stories. They are seeking a Senior Account Manager or Director for an initial fixed term contract (with scope to turn permanent) to lead all day-to-day client communications, manage projects from brief to delivery and actively reinforce our reputation for service and creative excellence. Their offices are based in Berkshire area and they are offering flexi remote.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record of:
- Managing the smooth, timely and profitable delivery of multiple client projects simultaneously
- Accountability for account development, revenue targets and pipeline building
- Building and maintaining strong client partnerships based on the twin pillars of performance and trust
- Ability to assimilate complex subject matter, interpret and challenge client's initial brief and act as confident advisor for next steps
- Exceptional attention to detail in all matters with a focus on delivery excellence
- Strong communication and presentation skills for 'selling' concepts or ideas internally and externally, engaging clients at a senior level with the necessary gravitas to act in an advisory capacity
- Ambition and intellectual ability to support the agency's new business efforts with credentials and pitches
In return we offer:
- Generous remuneration based on experience
- Post Covid-19 working environment for optimum work/life balance
- A culture of excellence and ambition
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Statutory pension contributions and medical insurance
We are seeking someone dedicated to continuous improvement, looking to join a fast-paced environment that offers a different challenge every day and plenty of opportunity for the future.
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.