Salary: Up to £40k
As a major visual communications group they are recruiting for a Senior Account Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. This role is to support the Group Agency Ops Director in providing a service that focuses on putting the customer first and deliver against agreed SLA's/ KPI's in a fast paced demanding environment. Manage projects from start to finish ensuring they are flawlessly moved through the business to provide maximum client satisfaction. Be pro-active in your approach towards the client being sure to support as much as possible in meeting their business objectives.
- Project manage jobs from start to finish paying attention to detail and being mindful of client requirements and business needs.
- Take briefs from client and Display teams ensuring that all relevant information is captured.
- Utilise the Job Costing & Project Managment Planning System to track projects, ensuring that accurate briefs are created, projects are completed as per agreed timelines & swiftly billed after completion.
- Continually look at processes and self-improvements that will benefit the client & your own development.
- Display a positive & proactive 'can do' attitude, manage client expectations and aim to deliver an exceptional service.
- Build and develop excellent relationships with the Creative, Artworking, ensuring that there is always a two way flow of information.
- Take a hands on approach to issue resolution.
- Continually look for further opportunities within your client base and ask for support from other team members as and when needed to 'sell' these in.
- Day to day point of contact with clients
- Effecively plan and complete projects ensuring the groups high standard of quality and service are adhered to.
- Attend client meetings as and when required.
- Project manage Creative, artworking & technology projects through the internal team & when neccasery external suppliers.
- Provide suggestions on how to add value to processes and systems whenever possible, driving more efficient ways of working.
- Identify new opportunities, produce case studies that support Delta Creative relevant experience & present to Group Agency Ops Director.
- Create cost saving and innovative ways of working.
- Own Creative Services (pre-production & Production) meetings ensuring that all relevant stakholders attend.
- Maintain a WIP and gain purchase order numbers from client's for all jobs.
- Ensure that all client information is kept up to date and accurate at all times.
- Create accurate reports and forecasts for the client and business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop positive relationships.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise work to meet client needs.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Confident when presenting in front of clients and internal teams.
- Demonstrates a positive and 'can do' approach at all times.
- Ability to be adaptable to business needs.
- Passion for quality creative.
- Excellent IT literacy, including knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel.
- Excellent understanding of Creative Development and the Adaptation proccess.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.