Our client is a leading branding and communications agency with 3 offices in the UK. They are currently recruiting for two Account/Senior Account Managers for their London studio and also for their Leeds Studio.
The candidates must have a degree or equivalent in Graphic Design (not marketing, PR or Art etc) and ideally have a proven track record of working in a busy agency environment and the ability to spot new opportunities and go after them. Account Management and client relationship building are also key to this role.
Account Manager / Senior Account Manager (London)
We're looking for an ambitious Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join our London studio. You'll need an impressive track record within a Design Agency environment, a passion for graphic design and a desire to deliver outstanding service to our clients. You will be part of the account team managing our existing clients and supporting any new business activity.
Senior Account Manager (Leeds)
The vacancy in Leeds includes leading the account management of one of our key clients, extensive retail packaging experience is also essential for this role.
- Developing client relationships at every level including briefings, costings, project planning and overall responsibility of their successful delivery
- Actively seek and support the development of any new business opportunities, nurturing existing and new relationships with a particular focus on opportunities in London
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients' challenges and needs
- Deliver the highest level of service, supporting the agency in creative and commercial success
- Prepare and present creative briefs for internal discussion and present creative visuals back to the client
- Develop and implement strategic plans for the growth of accounts
- Accurately manage project budgets, ensuring all projects are estimated and invoiced correctly
- Contribute to income forecasting and reporting
- Meet key performance goals in respect of business development and client satisfaction
- Ability to think creatively and add value
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced creative environment
- Ability to build strong and collaborative relationships with clients at varying levels of seniority
- Ability to constructively challenge the client, manage internal issues and work through challenges to facilitate project delivery
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good self-motivation, strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Experience of forecasting, estimating and managing project budgets
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A recognised qualification in Graphic Design is essential
Please send your latest CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.