SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - REF: DG133810
Keywords - (Agency, Marketing, Campaigns, Events, Conferences, Pitches, B2B, B2C, Film Shoots, Photo Shoots, Design, Activation)
Location - London
Salary - £35k - £40k
An experienced Senior Account Manager is required by a vibrant and growing integrated brand experience agency to join a successful team working on a range of projects for a wide variety of clients.
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for managing clients on a daily basis, taking briefs and running projects from conception to completion both individually and through management of the Accounts Team.
This role will focus both on managing all aspects of projects with constant client contact but also understanding and planning bigger picture campaign concepts - offering up strategically mapped out plans. In addition to working with the Senior Management Team, this role will entail managing and growing the Accounts Team, working with the Event Management Team, the Design studio and liaising/working with external suppliers and freelancers.
They are looking for someone focused and motivated with excellent organisational skills. The Senior Account Manager must have great communication and 'people' skills with exceptional attention to detail in everything they do. They must know how to nurture and empower the Accounts Team without micro-managing or losing oversight of projects.
You will be a strategic thinker as well as processing the ability to build ideas and develop concepts. You will be commercially observant, an inspirational character and a seasoned accounts person, having been involved in new pitch work and proposal writing.
Ideally, you will have experience in corporate and internal communication campaigns. Knowledge of the B2B world would be beneficial however an added skill-set would also be some experience in B2C and experiential projects (not essential).
Agency-side experience is essential.
- Manage and oversee Accounts Team to push forward and deliver high quality projects, whilst maintaining clean project admin through timesheets and job management processes.
- Grow the account department, in terms of volume of work, billings and revenue.
- Liaise with Business Services Director and Creative Director to update on projects and get input at key milestones.
- Maintain and run project team meetings where needed, engaging key departments and ensuring internal comms channels stay open throughout project.
- Work on projects ranging from film shoots, photo shoots, design, communication campaigns and activation.
- Build and manage a strong creative relationship with the studio across design and editing keeping abreast of bigger picture elements affecting workload and project timelines.
- Utilising through-the-line channels to ensure full activation of projects.
- Create a trusting working relationship with both clients and suppliers, create briefs, status reports and summaries as needed on daily/weekly basis.
- Run detailed finance documents and reports, managing the process from budget creation, quoting, invoicing and reconciliation.
- Create pitch presentations and work with the team to develop new business proposals while offering strategic insight, creative input and ensuring ideas are grounded in research and a well thought out process. Managing resources to ensure proposals are completed on time and to exceptional standard.
- Ability to oversee whole campaigns with multiple projects whilst also doing day-to-day project management for individual jobs.
- Maintain and create strong measurement/ feedback and ROI of activation plans and projects.
- Minimum 5-6 yrs experience working on integrated campaigns, dealing directly with mid/senior level clients.
- An agency background.
- Know how to work with internal creative and external suppliers ranging from event production teams through to cameramen, photographers and editors.
- Ability to run a number of projects from brief level through to completion - requires full management of budgets, concept creation and project planning.
- Experience working on high-level presentations and pitches - including strategic idea development and concept creation. Ability to present at senior level with confidence and engagement.
- Understanding of how to manage budgets both within a project setting and also within the bigger picture of the business.
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective, cooperative working relationships with clients, suppliers and internal staff.
- Sufficient understanding of social media and communication channels required to maximize the reach of campaigns.
- Proficient working on a Mac
Travel: Potentially travel may be expected therefore a valid passport is required and the ability to be accepted for a US ESTA.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.