Our exceptopnal client is a integrated marketing agency and they are on the hunt for an ambitious and enthusiastic Senior Account Executive join our sports team and show us their real PR & marketing talent.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working as part of the press office team
- Media liaison
- Influencer programmes
- Campaign activation
- Media experiential
- Drafting press releases/media communication
- Ambassador activation
- Assisting on events
- Day-to-day pitching on phone, email and in person to media - selling in news stories, features and product placement
- Build a network of media and influencer contacts
- Write press materials including press releases and media mailers
- Daily monitoring of news agenda - flagging relevant opportunities and acting upon them
- Monitoring and reporting on all client coverage
- Follow all agency processes including sample management and updating press lists
- Support organisation of attend client events across the department
- Participate in agency brainstorms to support generation of creative ideas for clients
This role is paying up to £27k.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.