Up to 45k
Our client is a corporate finance firm and they are hiring a Sales & Marketing Manager to join the team on a permnant basis. The client provides bespoke investment banking baking services to clients across the globe. The Sales & Marketing Manager will be focused on new client sales and who can respond to inbound requests the company receives for information, and quotations from small market /lower mid-market companies. The role will potentially manage two direct reports. The role will be home based, with occasional travel to the office.
· Respond to requests for proposals from new and existing clients.
· Respond to prospective new clients' questions and requests using email, web chat, video calls, and other communication media client uses.
· Manage new clients from contact through to contract execution
· Write new client proposals using Adobe InDesign and in-house template. Approve pricing with management team.
· Write new client proposals in text that have been requested through online sales channels.
· Manage outbound digital marketing including website, SEO and paid ads
· Manage company price list in MS Excel.
Manage sales pipeline in Hubspot.
· Manage products and prices that are on company website using Wordpress
· Work with internal teams to assist in answer prospective client queries and validate pricing as required for proposals.
· Ensure website content is SEO optimised, digital ad campaigns are working effectively, and help manage posts for social media channels.
· Understand competitors, their offerings and pricing, to be able to recommend changes to pricing and/or offerings.
Key skills required:
· Experience of staff management
· Experience of working for corporate finance company beneficial
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent numerical skills
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.