Freelance Retail PM (2nd jobber) needed ASAP Creative Agency based in London.
Working on Lux brands.
- Client facing, taking briefs and liaising closely with brands
- Be the main point of contact working directly with clients, and liaising with suppliers to fulfil the brief
- Briefing design team
- Meeting deadlines, time efficient
- Fulfilling briefs within budget and on time
- Working on existing and new projects
- Coordinating the design and presentation of work
- Working with production and operations, to ensure the scheme is dispatched correct and on time
- Support lead PM with tasks
- Experience in a retail environment, agency or in-house overseeing creative projects, VM, Window Display related from concept to completion and installation
- Experience of production, costing of projects/materials, sampling, quality control
- Prop making would be a bonus coupled with retail creative PM exp
- Ability to manage clients and have great communications skills as you will be expected to make calls and make creative projects happen
- Experienced with MS Word and Excel
This role is suitable for a 2nd jobber who is support level. Paying 100 to 130 per day DOE.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.