Resource / Traffic Manager #Ethical #Beauty #Studio needed ASAP. UK based remote.
* Take ownership of resource planning and management
* Maintain the studio workflow and negotiating resource bookings and deadlines
* Keep stakeholders up to date on project status
* Plan, schedule and prioritise creative resource
* Negotiate rates, approve timesheets and invoices
You will have:
* Experience in a similar role - resource/traffic/studio management
* The ability to pre-empt resource issues and speak with senior members of staff
* Previous experience with trafficking
* Work effectively under pressure
* Great organisation skill and attention to detail
Flexi remote 1 or 2 days per week in the London HQ, inside IR35.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ethical in-house creative agency with a great team. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply ASAP.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.