Resource Manager to join a creative agency in London.
You'll have worked as part of a traffic/project management team, focussed on resource and delivery in an agency setting.
You will have a demonstrable track record of resourcing teams, monitoring and controlling agency workflow and a sound knowledge of the time it takes to execute creative campaigns.
Production experience (content, TTL, ATL) is advantageous but not essential.
YOUR MIAN TASKS
- Resourcing short and long term Utilising and improving upon the current system of Excel & Float. Reactive casting as unplanned projects and pitches drop in
- Time keeping You will monitor and manage Minutedock and produce reports quickly in order to make sure time is aligning with the resource allocated
- Monthly Reporting In the form of budget reconciliation for all LIVE projects and retainers
- Weekly P&L meeting contribution Paying keen attention to any changes made which should be reflected in the status report and making the updates before recirculating
- Weekly team status meetings Identifying any potential resource issues for the week and resolving
- Daily studio status meeting Managing the production schedule identifying gaps
- Managing briefs You'll make sure that briefs are delivered to teams as forecast and on time.
- Budget and scope support You'll assist with creating budgets
- Freelance Manage all contacts and create a general user-friendly database
- Freelance Monitor usage and invoicing and report monthly
Please apply with a recent CV.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.