Our client is a leading privately owned and managed global financial services firm. They currently have a position within their London office for a Regional Marketing Manager. This position is maternity cover (12 months).
The Regional Marketing Manager plays a key role in the planning, coordination and administration of Product and Campaign Marketing and Sales Support initiatives in Europe and globally as required.
The Regional Marketing Manager (RMM) is responsible for liaising with the regional Relationship Management (RM) teams, Sales teams, and Senior Management and Firm-wide marketing colleagues to:
- To deliver the marketing strategy for products/campaigns
- Deliver high quality marketing and sales materials and strategic marketing guidance for sales teams
- Provide oversight of the conference and events programme for Europe
- Develop thought leadership for campaigns in conjunction with Content Marketing colleagues
- Advise on and monitor the marketing budget and ROI
- Act as a back-up to cover other global regions or for colleagues when required.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager, Sales/RMs and the core Global Marketing functions, to determine, document and track the regional marketing strategy for the year, aligning with the key business priorities.
- Advise on the budgeting process, as it relates to the regional plan and monitor and track spend throughout the year, integrating where possible metrics and key performance indicators to demonstrate ROI.
- Continuous improvement in the marketing strategy as markets evolve.
- At the year end, report on marketing plan achievements, budget spent and improvements required.
Conferences & Events
- Work with other marketing colleagues and Sales/RM teams to manage conference and events strategy for identified product/campaign areas.
- Ensure Management/Sales/RMs have a clear understanding of conference and event activity and best practices.
- Manage regional conferences and events in-line with the budget, working closely with, directing and managing the event planning discipline. This includes:
- Developing relevant and compelling program content for events, working with external speaker bureaus as required
- Monitoring feedback for ROI and future planning.
- Building good relationships with organisers and industry associations
- Organising promotional activities and communications such as conference and event announcements and follow-ups, relevant content, marketing materials and booth requirements.
- Coordinating conference workshops or associated client events, such as lunches and dinners.
- Helping with speaker scripts and presentations
- Coordinating PR activity and working with the PR agency to develop a strategy and pitch for key spokespeople, where required.
- Attending conferences and events where a marketing presence is appropriate
- Plan, coordinate and execute webinars and maintain responsibility of production from beginning to end.
- Identify and plan for marketing campaign and sales needs for RMs/Product Groups/Sales and prioritise these needs in alignment with overall business objectives.
- Communicate on and deliver for marketing campaign and sales needs (i.e. marketing materials, messaging, other sales tools).
- Ensure marketing and sales materials meet local requirements
Qualifications and skills required:
- A minimum 5 yrs of recent work experience in a marketing environment required
- A minimum 2 yrs of recent work experience in the financial services industry preferred
- Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to manage strategic initiatives and execute with limited supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills sufficient for client facing materials
- Highly effective service and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience of managing staff required
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.