Recruitment Resourcer - Creative
Are you looking to join a creative, vibrant, successful and established Company? Do you have previous sales experience? Are you creative? Are all your friends in the Design, Digital. Advertising world and you love the idea of working with Creative clients and candidates? Would you like to work in a role where you have the opportunity to help source and work with the very best creative talent and clients in London and the Home Counties?
Creative Recruitment in Central London near Spitalfields, Liverpool Street, Brick Lane and Shoreditch are looking for a dynamic and proactive candidate to join as a Recruitment Resourcer for our highly successful Temporary and Permanent team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a company that will offer development, great benefits and a friendly and sociable team.
- Source and identify quality candidates, matching them to the job specifications from their CV and folio of work.
- Arrange and meet candidates and introducing them to our team of recruiters
- Ensuring all right to work documentation and registration forms are added to the database.
- If appropriate, liaise with the client to take booking details.
- Covering Consultant's clients / candidate when on annual leave or not in the office.
- Customer service: ensure that you are giving great customer service to all customers, clients and internal staff.
- Internal communication: be respectful and mindful of others and communicate in a positive manner.
- Contribution to the team - be an active member and help them with any projects given to you to assist the team.
- Awareness and interactions with other teams - understand what they do.
- Customer service: understand how to ask candidates for feedback where appropriate.
- Demonstrate a professional attitude at all times.
- Be aware and follow the set of company standards on attendance, time keeping and professional appearance.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Demonstrate a good level of sales and customer service skills
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills for working with people at all levels
- High level of integrity
- Professional attitude
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Personable phone manner
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.