A London based agency are looking for QC Proofreader to join an in-house studio for a large retail change.
This role will suit you if you have strong proofreading/quality control skills across multiple media formats. The ability to answer ad hoc creative briefs is an advantageous skillset, translating with the correct tone of voice into on brand and short marketing messages.
- Proofread ALL jobs in the time frame specified on job ticket and in consultation with line manager.
- Mark up amends on hard copy and using workflow management tools.
- Adherence to and understanding of, the workflow and QC process - both online and offline.
- Assist with an understanding of the brand and corporate identity in conjunction with the line manager.
- Apply astute brand knowledge and campaign experience across formats accordingly
- React to urgent client requests in confidence and with regard to deadline
- Fulfil ad hoc creative copy briefs
- Main point of contact for quality assurance, amends to creative and brand integrity throughout all marketing activations
- Completion of daily timesheet using CMD.
- Experience within a commercial studio production environment.
- Mac literate in all MS applications, Outlook
- Able to work both as part of a team and as an individual.
- Exceptional command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Maintain an understanding of the client's brand and tone of voice.
- Manage project manager's expectations in relation to project objectives, timelines and budgets.
- Present copy/ideas confidently to clients and project managers.
Goals and expectations
- Accurate and timely completion of key responsibilities.
- Develop improvements to current practice to facilitate a more streamlined way of working.
- Communication of each stage of the reading processes to all relevant internal team members and clients.
Skills and Experience required
- A friendly, positive team player
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Committed to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to multitask
- Good client service skills
- Proven commercial experience in a similar role, preferably agency side although not essential
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.