Our client is recognised as one of the most awarded health advertising agencies in the world. Creativity is at the heart of everything they do and they believe in the power of ideas to transform businesses and help people lead healthier lives.
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an experienced Proof Reader to join our vibrant department in Berkshire office on a part time basis (3 days per week).
We are looking for an individual with experience in proofreading or copywriting in a related environment. They will be working to strict deadlines so must have strong attention to detail. This opportunity would suit someone who is driven, creatively minded and team motivated.
We are therefore looking for a proof-reader who would be responsible for ensuring every piece of material we develop is delivered on time and with 100% accuracy. This is a new position, so there is a real opportunity for the right person to shape the role and make a significant contribution to the success of the business. This is a part-time position, 3 days per week.
Reporting to the Head of Operational Exellence, the proofreader will:
- Liaise with the patient recruitment and retention client services team to identify daily proof reading requirements, and identify priorities and deliverables for each day
- Liaise with the artwork studio to ensure proof checked work is scheduled and actioned
- Proof read master English materials, working with our copywriting team to ensure work is high quality and 100% accurate
- Proof read local language versions of English master materials. You will be responsible for the accuracy of material in more than 40 languages at any one time
- Attending scheduling and traffic meetings as appropriate
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
The Proof-reader is expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- Proofreading or copywriting in a related environment, for example, an advertising agency, medical education agency, pharmaceutical company or CRO
- A track record of high level of attention to detail and working to strict deadlines
- A science background would be advantageous, although candidates with other relevant experience will be considered
- Experience of working in multiple languages (although you do not necessarily need to be able to speak any particular language)
They are fully committed to the training and development of all staff. In addition, they aim to offer a benefits package that is second to none in the industry.
- Competitive basic salary
- Holiday entitlement of 24 working days per annum (3 of these to be taken between Christmas and the New Year) plus all statutory and bank holidays
- Extra holiday in recognition of time in service, up to a maximum of 5 days per year
- Enhanced family friendly policies including maternity and shared parental leave
- Life assurance
- Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance (after successful completion of the probationary period)
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Childcare vouchers
- Specsavers eye care vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee wellbeing benefits including free massages, yoga classes, cycle-to-work scheme and fruit baskets
- Exceptional training opportunities (internal and external) and personal development
- Employee referral scheme with up to £2,500 incentive
- Social Club events and other perks, including back massages, yoga classes in the office and agency drinks
Please send CV stating for salary expectations
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
#Creative #Perm #Berkshire #Proofreader #Medical #Healthcare Sector exp. £25k dm email@example.com.