Project Manager - #Digital #SocialMedia #Campaigns #Fashion #Beauty needed ASAP. On-site London.
UK Fashion and Beauty Super Brand
Freelance PM needed with experience of digital and social media campaigns.
Start: ASAP onsite in London zone 1 for around 2 months with the option to extend.
Rate: £300 per day to freelancer INSIDE IR35 so Umbrella will be needed.
My client is looking for a Project Manager to manage the delivery of Digital and Social Media campaigns across fashion and beauty categories.
This is an exciting role for an experienced Project Manager capable of handling multiple projects concurrently; particularly one who is passionate about digital content and innovation. This role will be essential for the execution of our communication strategy globally.
You will work with a talented and dedicated team of designers and project managers in an environment with a great culture. The work is fast paced and challenging with scope for learning new skills.
* Be a key member of the Digital team and manage projects from inception through to delivery across the full lifecycle of a project - whether asset delivery only, or leveraging delivery skillsets across UX, Design, Development and QA.
* Managing the day-to-day relationship with our production partner and their delivery across Print and Digital media
* Qualify briefs and specifications to ensure sufficient information has been provided in order to brief projects to designers
* Work closely with stakeholders to plan projects and campaigns
* Plan timings, assess risks and communicate status to stakeholders and delivery teams
* Work collaboratively with Designers, UX, Developers and Marketing
* Create process proposals including project plans and their timelines
* Run daily meetings with the delivery teams
* Manage stakeholders at all levels of the business
* Support other junior members of the team
* Create great work that meets business objectives
- Ability to drive great team performance at project delivery level is critical
- Strong ability to work with teams in a collaborative manner
- Great communication skills - both verbally and written
- Experience of running delivery of Agile projects is essential. An understanding of best practice Agile Project Management approaches and how to apply them, but don't necessarily have a certificate.
- Stakeholder management skills - ability to confidently manage stakeholders at all levels of management, and are comfortable owning relationships with external parties.
- Drive and enthusiasm for quick turn-around digital projects - with a good eye for detail.
- Ability to deeply understand both the brand and the Digital landscape, and apply your knowledge across all areas - especially interrogating specs, briefing designers, managing stakeholders.
- Can work fairly autonomously
- Have experience delivering 360 Media campaigns
- Your CV should demonstrate that you have worked at agencies, or client side managing a number of projects.
- A familiarity and appreciation of the strengths and weaknesses of a range of technologies is useful
- Fun, energetic and passionate
- Sifts information and selects what is significant
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Clarifies understanding by asking questions and probing carefully
Please send me your cv ASAP!
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.