Our client, a London-based Construction Services Company are looking for a Project Manager.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the successful management and delivery of projects within the Marcomms Portfolio.
- Manage the project delivery of a new website using the Sitecore platform (version 10), including any migration of specific content from its current website, and integration with its CRM and other third-party tools.
- Manage any additional small-scale projects as required by the Group Marketing and Communications Director
- Managing the project lifecycle from initiation through requirements gathering, design, develop, build, test, transition and closure
- Ensure good quality cost, resource and schedule planning to the end of the project
- Ensure deliverables are achieved within agreed time, quality, cost constraints and tolerances.
- Chair project meetings (including project boards) and perform secretarial duties for those meetings including capturing actions, decisions and any other relevant discussion points.
- Manage, monitor, maintain and track the RAID log (risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies) and ensure timely escalation of those risks and issues
- Produce project reports for projects as required by the Group Marketing and Communications Director and sponsors/other stakeholders and owners of the project
- Ensure compliance to the project lifecycle requirements, such as provision of documentation, stage gates within plans, regular updates to project controls and ensure they meet relevant quality criteria
- Build collaborative relationships with all stakeholders to ensure expectations are managed and to achieve maximum project success.
- Attend and present at gate reviews, answering any questions any of the key stakeholders have and providing the relevant evidence and assurance around the project
- Ensure a sensitive approach to stakeholder management, tailoring the approach as required
- Any other work as reasonably required by the Group Marketing and Communications Director
Skills & Experiences
- Excellent MS Office skills - including MS Teams and MS Project
- A proven track record in the delivery of website redevelopment projects, preferably with some form CRM or third-party data integration
- Experience with Sitecore XP (or an equivalent CMS) is essential. Additional knowledge in working with any of the following products is preferred: Dynamics 365 (inc Marketing module), Lead Forensics
- Experience with project management tools like Jira and Confluence is a plus
- Certificate in a project related qualification, or relevant experience.
- Commercial and Financial Acumen
- Service-related focus with the ability to place yourself in the position of the customer to understand their concerns and issues
- Must work to a high degree of accuracy with good attention to detail, resulting in consistent and quality documentation.
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Experience creating and managing project timelines and monitoring budgets
- Working within a PMO environment, used to working with and delivering to standard governance
- Waterfall and Agile methodology knowledge
- Excellent stakeholder identification and management, with open and honest communication
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.