Up to 42k
Our client is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join the expanding team. The ideal candidate must have experience working with gaming cliens so experience within gaming is a must. The candidate must have a good understanding of design standards and practices with a keen eye for detail.
The successful candidate MUST have:
- Hands on experience within a Project Manager role within an agency
- Willingness to completely immerse yourself in the game's world
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile office environment
- Managing multiple projects at the same time where every day there is something new and project priorities can change very quickly.
- Highly proactive - you will need to own the projects you're managing and need to make sure that both the client and the internal teams are all well informed about their responsibilities, deadlines and deliverables from kick-off
- Experience managing the full project life cycle
- High degree of organisational skills and ability to provide clear communication
- Support all areas of production
- Complete confidence in your own ability to forge new relationships
- Deal with clients and meet expectations
- Responsive and efficient with client requests
- Experience working across different time zones and currencies
- Problem-solving skills to hit deadlines whilst working against competing priorities, scope creep and change requests along the way
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.