PROJECT MANAGER (Digital, Agency)
KEYWORDS: (Digital, Agency, Prince 2, Waterfall, PMP, Agile)
SALARY: £35,000 plus an extensive benefits package
A Project Manager is required by a world leading, full service digital agency to work within their London headquarters.
You will be a highly valued member of a growing leadership team, providing market-leading data solutions to clients across EMEA for analytics, automation and reporting. The project manager will be primarily responsible for the delivery of projects with end-to-end solutions across the client portfolio.
- Successful delivery to time, quality and cost.
- Produce project plans and timelines.
- Actively manage scope and control change requests.
- Responsible for driving the management of the ISO certifications associated to the agency.
- Project documentation preparation and approval from stakeholders.
- Management of business documents across the wider business.
- Identify and proactively manage risks and issues, escalating and communicating those impacting project delivery and finances.
- Integrate closely with the relevant team and push forward the delivery agenda.
- Ongoing project support, providing weekly status to internal teams and clients.
- Support new business development and contribute to proposals and new pitches.
- Prince 2, PMP, Agile Scrum Master or similar project management qualification, with Experience of Agile and Waterfall software development methods
- Control project resources and expenditure, within the project budget and timeline.
- Understand and communicate the impact of change and risks on project plans.
- Manage and control all project risks and issues, flagging those with mitigating options.
- Good understanding of estimation techniques.
- Knowledge of Dashboard tools and Data Visualization techniques.
- Knowledge of Jira would be highly beneficial but not essential.
- Client facing experience.
- Experience working in a digital media industry.
- Previous experience in design development or a similar certification would be nice to have but not essential.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.