Project Manager to join a fantastic healthcare agency in London.
You will be responsible for steering complex projects from brief to completion.
You need to be able to balance time, budget, scope and ambition whilst also managing expectations.
Solid skills and experience in project management throughout the full project lifecycle.
You would be working as part of an account team, coordinating efforts between creative, strategy, editorial, technical teams and third parties as required.
This role will be reporting into the Senior Brand Prioject Manager on a day-to-day basis.
- Ideally have expertise working in a networked agency in healthcare or B2B at a global level
- Have proficiency in at least one major project methodology
- You will need to be confident working in a large agency with global clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Effectively manage multiple teams
- Driving teams and clients to ensure that tasks are completed
- Building rapport with clients
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.