Our client a brand experience agency in Bourne End.
The ideal candidate will have broader geographical project delivery including outside of the EU in the US and Asia
You will need to have exhibitions, digital, content and pop installation experience.
The project manager will have a wealth of experience in provisioning large scale brand experiences and exhibit projects all over the world.
You will be responsible for projects, ensuring the final execution is on brief, on time, on budget and delivered to the expected quality standard.
Regular travel is to be expected based on the schedule of projects assigned.
The project manager will be expected to manage projects directly to meet profitability targets and identify opportunities.
You will take an interest in the latest developments in the market, in order to effectively present compelling and competitive solutions to client challenges.
This role requires expertise around and management of project planning, communications and all non-technical project delivery:
- Leading all aspects of the project including working with the client.
- Creating project estimates and maintaining working budgets, ensuring margins are monitored throughout via timely and accurate cost tracking to ensure full visibility of project financials.
- Creating project timelines, spreadsheets and other system tools to manage tasks.
- Working with the creative, account & technical production teams to ensure all client requests are understood and achieved within budget, location & regulatory constraints.
- Processing POs, invoicing, timesheets and expenses.
- Developing & maintaining contacts, knowledge and best practices from across the industry so that competitive intelligence can be shared to ensure client goals are met in the most effective way.
- Managing relationships and workflow with other department.
- Working well under pressure.
- Accurately scopes and sets clear direction
- Understanding different styles.
- A firm understanding of financial processes and budget management.
Please apply for a detailed job description.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.