Project Manager - 6 month FTC
Paying up to £36k
Our client is a London agency and they are looking for a Project Manager to join the team on a 6 month FTC. You will have experience project managing within a creative agency environment. If you have experience of a hybrid Project Management/Account Management role, that would be beneficial. Our client is looking for a candidate who understands the creative process is confident in their ability to manage client projects, able to get the most out of the team and also brings a positive energy to the group.
- You will be reliable
- Highly organised
- Great with people/meetings
- Confident in your role
- Used to work to tight deadlines
- Experienced within a Project Coordinator/Management role
- Capable of managing numerous projects
- Thrive in a busy enviorment
- Clear communicator
- Determine and define project scope and objectives and be able to meet changing needs and requirements
- Managing the creative and marketing teams
- Maintain client relationships
- Regularly communicate with the team
- Team meetings
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Track project costs and pull reports on time tracking platform Harvest and set up new projects when needed.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities appropriately
- Set up video conference calls internally or with clients, with a set agenda when required
- Take minutes in every meeting and share meeting notes with relevant team members
- Manage and forecast freelance requirements
- Manage third party relationships
- Contribute to and help nurture a fun and inclusive team culture
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.