Our client is a London based, award-winning multidisciplinary interiors design firm, specialising in the luxury marine, hospitality, leisure and residential sectors. They are looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
In this new role, you will help manage all design studio projects alongside the Commercial Planning Manager and Project Leader, to ensure the studio performs to its optimum and delivers great satisfaction to our clients. You will be responsible for planning and coordinating design projects making sure they are delivered on time and within budget.
Aim of the Role
The aim of the role is to plan, organise and control design projects ensuring that drawings are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to standard.
There are likely to be a number of projects/activities at any one time of various sizes and at various stages, you will need to provide direction and support to the Commercial Planning Manager and design team as required to ensure studio output is produced on time.
- Strong project coordination experience and organisational skills
- Experience of full project cycle implementation
- Ownership and delivery of project schedule and plan
- Skilled in the identification and management of project risks and issues
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Professional manner and ability to build rapport, both internally and externally
- Work with a high level of autonomy
- PRINCE 2 Qualified or equivalent
- MS Project or equivalent
- Assist the Commercial Planning Manager in managing all design studio projects
- Provide support for Project Leaders
- Help with the development of the detailed Project Plan to deliver the business requirements, project milestones and key project outputs and deliverables
- Strive to deliver all work on time, on budget, on brief, and on brand
- Ensure project schedules are recorded, reviewed and updated regularly
- Suggest considered solutions to any challenge
- Prioritise activities and needs as appropriate, in order to ensure all jobs are completed within the agreed timeframe
- Assist with Resource coordination and procurement
- Generate and maintain Project tracking sheets
- Be responsible and accountable for the quality of all aspects of your own work and communication
- Be responsible for best practice in file management and versioning
- Progress reporting to leadership team
- Assist with time management using the company's bespoke system
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.