We're looking for a Print Project Manager to join a top advertising agency based in London. If you're looking for that next step up from a Print Coordinator role, or come from a publishing background, this could be a brilliant opportunity for you to join a fantastic agency where you will be able to work on world leading brands in consumer goods, financial services, automotive and electronics.
As a Project manager, you respond to information requests, which come from Internal client service department (Production Manager/Account Management). Your role is to traffic the work into the studio, factoring in studio resource, media scheduling/timelines, guidelines and demanding stakeholders. You will possess fantastic organisational skills and accept accountability to ensure that your campaigns go out on time and to budget. You will be working on a range of clients, liaising with the studio, seeing the project through from end to end.
- Coordination between Account Management/ Transcreation Management
- Respond to information requests from the Production Manager/Account Management
- Strive for better client and stakeholder relations
- Manage all alerts/orders through FIDO
- Handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery
- Manage and monitor timelines and deadlines, set realistic client expectations; proactively chase and interrogate delays
- Escalate issues to the Production Manager/Account Management
- Demonstrate clear understanding of brand
- Distribute contact reports and agendas
- Manage a multiple number of jobs and projects at any one time, all at different stages and with different requirements
- Liaise with account management, transcreation and studio, ensuring all stakeholders are kept up-to-date on the progress of their work
- Liaise with various creative agencies to source master artwork and resolve queries and issues
- Provide advice and solutions to print production issues
- Book and schedule work to the studio
- Briefing first artworks, amends and deliveries
- Ensure timelines are met and work produced is of highest standard.
- Some experience of working in a print production / printing / graphic design department
- IT literate
- Strong numeracy skills
- Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.