Our client is a West London based agency with a great opportunity for a Project Manager to assist in the production of digital assets and various other digital / localization campaign elements and Out of Home projects.
Supporting the Digital Account Manager in the day-to-day running of the digital accounts; managing seamlessly the bulk localization tasks as well as helping co-ordinate the creative design of campaign items, social media assets and new Out of Home projects.
Understanding artwork specifications across a range of materials (both print and digital) is an important part of the role.
Responsibilities & Duties
* Process improvements - challenging existing workflows to provide best service to customer. Contribute to continuous improvement.
* Project management - to include capturing/structuring the brief, creating and managing schedules, directing the relevant design or artwork services (either in house or out of house), QC, delivery.
* Ability to analyse existing artwork files and assess suitability for localization in to multiple languages.
* Managing artwork specifications and templated instructions for procuring artwork services.
* Maintain essential administration including billing/invoicing, specifications, etc.
* Analyze and assign briefs accurately to the relevant departments/skill sets and ensure the smooth tracking of each project.
* Artwork & Design - Knowledge of technical artwork requirements between Digital and Print assets, the ability to create, adapt and localize simple and complex artwork to aid the account managers in the fulfillment of briefs
* Customer service excellence - reacting to client emails and taking the appropriate action, ensuring clients have regular status updates and you're leading projects and deliveries rather than being chased.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.