Our client is a Creative London Agency and they are looking for a Project Manager.
Working with both UK and International clients across fashion, luxury, food and beverage for both start-ups and global brands to elevate and futureproof their brand offering.
This role involves the management of packaging artworks across multiple brands. It is about keeping an eye on the detail - being smart and responsive - efficiently and calmly managing workloads - and taking the initiative when needed. We always look for passionate, positive attitudes across our entire team - from day one you'll be immersed in the role and will quickly become an important part of this fast-paced project.
What will be required;
- Project Management Experience within a Creative Environment.
- Experience in an artwork administration role with an understanding of print process.
- Experience in a major retail sector is important - and ideally in Food & Beverage retail
- Organised and methodical mind because the role will involve a lot of administration and data
- Ability to generate and communicate ideas clearly and concisely in spoken and written English
- Experience seeing projects from start to completion
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Understanding that the success of an agency revolves around client satisfaction
- An appreciation of the importance of hitting multiple deadlines simultaneously
- A genuine interest and discerning eye for design
- Some exposure / experience in Adobe creative software - this is a good-to-have but not essential
- A positive can-do attitude
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.