Our client is a growing creative design agency, working with a wide range of clients, from big international brands to smaller, local companies They are an innovative agency with a strong reputation for delivering beautiful and intelligent business solutions with inspiration and integrity. They currently have a great opportunity for a middleweight Project Manager to join their busy studio.Their offices are based in Kent but they are mainly working remote coming into the office 1 day a week or when needed.
The company has grown organically with new business wins. So we are seeking a mid-level project managerl to take the wheel and ensure that all of projects, particularly website development work, is of the highest quality possible and is presented to clients to the agreed brief, on time, and within budget.
In return we offer flexi working arrangements and a happy and supportive environment, where all ideas are welcomed. There are good benefits available, including opportunities for development.
As well as the duties and skills listed below, the post-holder will be required to work as part of the team, performing ad hoc tasks as required by their line manager and other senior managers.
- To work with the Creative Director and the management team to maintain first-class relationships with existing agency clients.
- To make sure that there is regular, clear and timely communication at all times with clients (and within the agency itself).
- To ensure that all incoming and ongoing work has an adequate brief and that the resulting outputs (what the client will get,) are fully understood and agreed by the client and relevant agency colleagues before the work begins.
- To work with clients and the team to construct detailed timelines for the delivery of each project.
- To use project management and job-costing software systems to plan, track, log, allocate and communicate all projects and quotes for work in the agency.
- To act as the focal point for all agency communication about job delivery, making it your business to always have detailed knowledge about ongoing projects, team members workloads, potential scheduling conflicts and to have a thorough understanding of which work needs to be prioritised at any given moment.
- To lead with the allocation of work that has been scheduled for delivery to the agency's development team.
- To develop an in-depth understanding of each team and individual's working style and sensitively and professionally 'manage' them to get the best performance out of them.
- To hold regular project meetings to make sure that everyone has a detailed understanding of their workload and deadlines and an appreciation of what other work is happening in the agency.
- To liaise regularly with clients through the most appropriate channels to ensure that they are always aware of the status of their projects and that their expectations are confidently managed.
- To make sure that all of the necessary data driving the business (e.g. project hours, costs, schedules, resources etc.) is being gathered so that we are able to evaluate and assess every aspect of our performance at any given moment.
- To develop a dashboard and maintain a dashboard of key performance indicators (agreed with managers) and to present this regularly with analysis and suggestions on improving performance.
- To make sure that invoicing, financial information, chasing late payments is all up to date and to liaise with the agency accountant and bookkeeper to ensure that all financial information is correct and kept up to date.
- Strong project management and leadership skills. Ability to remain calm under pressure, maintain perspective and lead a project team, even in the most busy of times.
- Good technical knowledge of project management in a creative, design or web development environment.
- Proven experience as a project manager or similar role.
- Extensive experience of project management software e.g. MS Project, Smartsheet, Asana, Scoro, Jira etc.
- Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to provide insightful feedback.
- Communication and presentation skills - the ability to engage colleagues and clients and inspire them with your efficiency and clear understanding of project objectives and outputs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must - you must have a strong sense of purpose and direction while remaining open to others' ideas.
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.