Project Manager to join a full-service engagement agency delivering for audiences in virtual, hybrid and live events. strategy, content, production and technology.
Responsible for the planning and execution of varying size events from conception through to completion. Mentorship of junior members of the team.
Must have worked with Pharma Clients and have Congress Management experience or similar.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Leading complex projects ensuring the highest quality standards
- Good understanding of the scope and project objectives and establish clear roles and responsibilities for project team members
- Set timelines and priorities within each project
- Lead regular project status meetings throughout project life cycle and ensure clear and fluid lines of communication between departments are deployed
- Build and maintain effective supplier relationships
- Maximise revenue opportunities on all projects
- Good understanding of all workstream products, services, and responsibilities to effectively manage timelines
- Project resource management - good understanding of project team capacity and effectively notify operations lead if any concerns re sufficient levels of support allocated to your job
- Full staff briefing when arrive onsite
- Daily staff & client briefing
- Full onsite debrief with all suppliers
- Manage post event reporting requirements
- Provide mentorship and day to day support of more junior members of the team
- Undertake any additional task as required to support the business.
Budget Reconciliation & Finance Management
- Manage reasonably complex budgets which may pull together multiple workstreams
- Keep track of any financial changes, savings and enhancements throughout the project
- Manage payment schedule with Project Finance to ensure invoicing dates and payment
terms are met
- Understand cash flow of the project
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.