Digital Project Manager to join a Creative Agency in London.
Working with the Client Services team, the PM will be responsible for delivering a wide range of projects, including social, video, display and web development.
The successful applicant will have:
- Hands-on agency experience in a PM role
- Experience managing multiple projects with a strong focus on digital content production (including video), HTML5 digital display and websites
- Ability to pick up challenging projects at any phase
- Great communication skills ensuring both clients and internal teams are all well informed about their responsibilities, deadlines, and deliverables from kick-off
- Delivering high quality projects on time and budget
- Experience managing the full project life cycle (including creative conception)
- Team player
- Experience working on large scale animation projects is a bonus
- Experience working with clients in the gaming/entertainment industry would be valuable, but not a requirement, as this role will include work across several sectors
Your duties will be to:
- Gather accurate requirements for scoping at outset, plan and define projects
- Responsible for the end-to-end process
- Track and manage resource and anticipate possible issues
- Ensure the key project milestones are hit
- Liaise directly with clients and attend briefings, pitches, and debriefings as and when required
- Receive feedback, asking necessary questions before debriefing the team
- Ability to work out project budgets
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.