Up to 50k
Our client is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join the team on a perm basis. In this role you will be reporting to the Group Marketing & Internal Communications Director on a daily basis. The purpose of this role is to ensure the successful management and delivery of projects within the company.
- Manage any additional small-scale projects as required by the Group Marketing and Communications Director
- Managing the project lifecycle from initiation through requirements gathering, design, develop, build, test, transition and closure
- Ensure good quality cost, resource and schedule planning to the end of the project
- Ensure deliverables are achieved within agreed time, quality, cost constraints andtolerances.
- Chair project meetings
- Produce project reports for projects as required by the Group Marketing and Communications Director
- Ensure compliance to the project lifecycle requirements
- Build collaborative relationships with all stakeholders to ensure expectations are managed and to achieve maximum project success
- Any other work as reasonably required by the Group Marketing and Communications Director
- Excellent MS Office skills
- A proven track record in the delivery of website redevelopment projects
- Experience with project management tools like Jira and Confluence is a plus
- Commercial and Financial Acumen
- Service-related focus with the ability to place yourself in the position of the customer to understand their concerns and issues
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Waterfall and Agile methodology knowledge
- Excellent stakeholder identification and management
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information and risks to non-technical users
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.